Wednesday, February 6, 2008

One Step Closer!


Well apparently the hard work I put in to completing my teacher's college application for my dream school and all the positive thinking I've been focusing on have paid off. I received a phone call today from a lovely lady congratulating me on being chosen for an interview! February 19th at 10:00 a.m. will be the moment of truth. Eeeeeeeeeeeeek!!

I'm one step closer to being accepted, how fantastic is that?! Now I need to focus on happy thoughts for the interview - ugh how I hate interviews. Thankfully it is only 15 minutes long and there will be a panal of just two interviewers (likely retired principals). I'm going to ask my current principal to sit down and have a practice interview with me, the more prepared I feel I amthe less likely it is that I'll melt into a puddle of nerves on the big day.

I'm so excited!!

2 comments:

Lesley-Ann said...

Good luck with the interview! How great that the positive thinking worked out so well... Going to try that as well ;)

Have a lovely day!

xxxx Les

Anonymous said...

Way to go girl.
Fingers, toes and other thngs are crossed.
Mom