Friday, February 1, 2008

One Fabulous Year Down


HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABY!!

At this moment one year ago our wedding ceremony was taking place. It was truly an amazing day: we laughed and cried and laughed some more. I wish we could do it all over again; I wouldn't change a thing!

Here are a few of pics to celebrate us!



















The last year has flown by so it feels like just yesterday that we were saying "I do." We are going on eight years together as a couple and I think we laugh harder and more often today than we ever have.
I love you more than anything Michael, you complete me.

3 comments:

Lois said...

J, u r making me cry. M
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR FIRST ANNIVESARY.

Stacy said...

Well, that looks like it was in a fabulous location and you look fabulous! Congrats on your 1st anniversary!

Gingham Skies said...

Thank you ladies! It certainly was an amazing day... funny that we were roasting in the sun on the wedding day and one year later we were pretty much snowed in thanks to the latest storm. :)