Sunday, February 24, 2008

This is...

Me taking a picture of myself in the mirror with my favourite accessory.

Okay it's actually me taking multiple pictures of myself in the mirror with my fav accessory. Do you know how hard it is to get a decent shot without looking through the viewfinder?

I'm posting a few shots that I played around with in PS. The colours are pretty vivid, maybe too much? Those strawberry daiquiri walls do make a nice backdrop...

My favorite accessory this year is a beautiful handmade scarf that I received for Christmas. Don't you love it?! It's made of the most beautiful wool and the colour is fab. I wear it folded in half as a scarf but it can be worn as a shawl or even a head wrap. Love it so much that you would like your own? Be sure to check out my favorite knitwear company EterKnity.
They have an Etsy shop as well - I love their cabled corsets and the cabled halter is hot hot hot!


For those who might be wondering what it is I'm doing with my hand in this second shot, it's not a gang sign (as suggested by my husband), it's me pointing at my fav scarf. duh.


"This is..." theme for this week was chosen by One Red Robin.

4 comments:

Two Peas In a Pod said...

Well my friends would be right along with your husband on the gang signs but they would probably be jumping in the picture with one of their own...LOL. Love the scarf great colour. have a super day!
Kyla

Bird Bath said...

This weeks theme sure was a challenge!! You did well and I like the colour of your scarf.

tanzi said...

These pics look so groovy--did you play around with photo shop? Very cool!

Gingham Skies said...

I did play around with PS. I think my pink... er I mean red bathroom makes a very cool backdrop. PS a little and it pops!