Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Spic & Span


I'm so happy I could burst! First of all I found a fabulous site that makes me smile. The picture above is from explodingdog.com and it is just one of a pile of funny, quirky drawings by sam.
I actually did an image search for 'cleaning' because of my original happy moment today hold on a sec and I'll share and this super cool pic popped up. It lead me to sam's site and made my day even brighter.

Now, the reason for my search. We hired a cleaning lady!! She is the answer to my insanity, or so I hope. I'm overwhelmed with work and school and life in general so my expectation is that Margarita will save the day. Well, at least part of the day. We're not total pigs but we aren't the cleanest people on the planet either and I'm just too freaking busy with work and school to do it all. I couldn't be happier! She starts next thursday! Hip Hip Hooray!

My other happy bits: Rebecca & Cara arrive on Friday! I have a whole evening with Rebecca - i have her all to myself! I miss her like crazy and I'm itching to see her. And then there's Cara Nina and her baby bump. I'm crunching up my shoulders in anticipation... I can't wait to touch that tummy. I hope the baby is moving already! maybe it's too soon?

Thanksgiving dinner is on Saturday and it's my first time hosting a turkey dinner! uh oh. I'll report on sunday and will hopefully have pics of a nice tanned bird to share. I'll simmer them in wine so they'll think it's fabulous even if it isn't. Happy Gobble Gobble everyone!

No comments: