Thursday, October 25, 2007

Odds & Ends

In 10 minutes I'm going to look like this:
Yeah right, I'll be 18 with awesome cheek bones and a super cute shorty cut - I don't think so. I will be Feria #45 French Roast aka Deep Bronzed Brown.

Every time I do this to myself I plan to write down the brand and colour number and every time I forget; so hip hip hooray for me for being so damn clever. A blog post I can't lose.

This is going to be a short post of random bits. Time flies when you're waiting for a new head...

I ran over my first animal today and it was not a fun experience. I hit a squirrel, the thump thump was followed by my own gasp of horror. I saw him coming but it was at the very last second. Poor little guy. My guilt increased when I realized the first thought that went through my head was 'thank god it wasn't a cat'. Oh well, what can you do? Damn squirrels should be taught by their mothers to look both ways before crossing the street.

Here is the reason why I dread the thought of running over a kitty:
Our princess looks like one doped up pussy cat in this shot - ghetto girl turned princess is what she really is. Mike rescued her from a trailer park in Detroit; she's hardcore yo.

I have a serious obsession with the sky this year. I've tried to snap approximately 8.5 billion shots of morning skies using my cell phone while driving to work since the beginning of September, they've all turned out crazy blurry. Eventually I will actually leave my house early with a real camera in hand and will take care of bizness.

Tuesday evening I snapped these sweet skies from our back deck. Cotton candy pink goodness!



I'm off! Time to rinse.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Baby Girlz.
I am sure your new "do" will look fab. Unless it turns green in witch case you can say you did it on purpose for the big "H" day. Your grandma D did that one year. Seems she had black hair down to her butt and bought hair dye from a door to door peddler. I think it took a few weeks, or more, to wash out. Another reason not to talk to or buy from strangers.
As for the nut chaser, I am sorry it happened. But it could be worse, could have been a really big skunk that sprayed when hit it and you could have had all your windows rolled down.....ewww....see, told you it could have been worse.
Ta Ta for now.
The Mommie