Thursday, August 28, 2008

Theme Thursday: Round Up

Stacy suggested that for this weeks theme we show off some of our best/favourite images from the summer. Our trip to BC was amazing and the scenery made it really easy to take some fantastic shots. Here are just a few of my faves for you to check out:

The view from my best friend Rebecca's condo.




Heading to the top of the world (aka the peak of Whistler mountain) with the amazing Jessy on a crazy cloudy day - we were literally in the clouds!


It's so incredible that it doesn't even look real does it?


My awesome man.


One of my all time favourite shots. Can you see Mike?

A shot from the airplane window on our flight home.

Can you believe fall is just around the corner?

4 comments:

Stacy said...

Such a beautiful locale! Great shots of your trip, Jaime.

Rose said...

Wow, these are incredible! I do have an affinity for clouds for some reason. I love the colors and contrast.

Jaime said...

Thanks ladies! The sky is certainly one of the most beautiful sights on earth in my humble opinion. :)

Lois said...

Hey J.
The pics are amazing.
I think the best one is with Mr.M. across the clouds on another mountain top.
Too Cool!