Thursday, August 21, 2008

Stocking Up!

I am in love with office and craft supplies. I've probably mentioned this before because it's a slight problem I have. I can't go into Staples, Fabric Land, Michael's or Len's Mill without buying something, even if it's just a highlighter. Cara pointed out to me the other day that it's a good thing I like school supplies considering I'm going to be a teacher. She got me thinking, maybe my obsession with pretty pencils was a sign pointing me towards my future... too bad I didn't figure that out ten years ago.

Less than a week to go before my first day of school so of course I had to go shopping for new supplies. Binders and pens and highlighters! OH MY! Yes I'm a dork and no I don't care who knows it.

I certainly showed my age to all the little uni students in my university night classes when I yanked out the pencil case I bought in 1990 so I decided to update my 'look' by making myself a new one. I love the finished product and plan to make a matching laptop sleeve. Aside from loving the look I'm really pleased with the style and intend to make my Little Bits Bags using this template from here on in.

EEk! Just five more sleeps...

No comments: