Thursday, August 9, 2007

What the hell is wrong with me?

I had a dream last night, maybe "nightmare" would be a better descriptor, and David Hasselhoff was in it. What the hell? How many under 50's dream of David Hasselhoff? Thankfully all I remember is that he had more clothes on than he does in the shot above and he was the present-day Hoff, not the young Knight Rider Hoff you see here. The pic certainly grabbed your attention though didn't it? I love the wrinkle dogs; excellent positioning too non? oh so sexy. (that was dripping with sarcasm by the way)

Anyways, picture the Hasselhoff below superimposed on the tiger hands guy next to him and that's what I remember of him from my dream.





Hoff coming at me with his hands all cramped up in hissing style and he was making grring sounds... I seem to remember talk of biting backs too. What the? He was on the set of that stupid show he's part of that I can't help but watch when I stumble across it when flicking channels: America's Got Talent. The blond Chiquita from Canadian Idol was in it too... I think she was sitting at the judging table and he next to her. If I'm going to dream about celebrities couldn't they be celebrities I like? Maybe a little Johnny Depp action or Adam Brody?

I think there's something wrong with me. Maybe I shouldn't drink red wine right before bed.

2 comments:

tanzi said...

Those poor dawgs!!!

Gingham Skies said...

I laugh out loud every time I look at that picture. It is really quite creepy! Mike cringed when i mentioned the pic; he also said that he thinks I have a secret crush on the Hoff. EW!