Saturday, August 11, 2007

Excuse me miss, your brain is leaking out of your ear

I have a puddle in between my ears where there should be a brain and one exam left to write. I think my biology prof will be entertained with the result of my 9am Biology of Aging exam. I came up with a few brand new theories in place of the ones she asked for - figured if I didn't actually know the answers I may as well pretend I did. Doubt it earned me any marks but hey maybe she'll have a good laugh.

Writing Poverty in Canada and its Consequences for the Prof from hell at 4pm. I don't think it's going to be pretty but it's only worth 15% so I don't really care. 'Ennie meenie minie mo' will be the game of choice for this test--oh how I love multiple choice exams.

I can taste freedom, it's within my reach! In 4 hours I'll be on my way to Bridie & Dave's for 12 glasses of wine and some good eats. Happy Birthday Daddy Mitchell! Pah-tay.

No comments: