Saturday, December 6, 2008

From Me to You!

I just arrived home from running some errands and it's a winter wonderland out there! Tomorrow morning is guaranteed to be filled with shoveling and I'm kicking myself for not picking up hot chocolate mix when I was at the grocery store earlier. I suppose I'll be hunting for a yummy hot chocolate from scratch recipe later this evening.

My niece is coming over to hang out with her favourite aunt (that would be me) tonight while her mommy and daddy enjoy some grown up fun at a Christmas party. We're going to eat spaghetti, decorate the Christmas tree, bake some cookies and definitely watch High School musical while doing all of the previously mentioned. I'm guessing we'll fit in two viewings and possibly begin the third by the time my brother comes to pick her up. Thankfully I haven't seen the movie yet so it shouldn't be too painful.

While pulling out the decorations for the tree I started thinking that it would be great if I could give all of my readers a gift for Christmas. Then I remembered I'm a student and me giving everyone a gift would actually mean Mike would be giving all of you a gift since he's currently my cash supply and something tells me he might not like the idea as much as I do! Rather than giving you all material gifts I'm going to try to pass along freebies as often as possible during the month of December. The freebie might be a recipe, tutorial, printable or a handmade something to be sent through the post. I'll try to post as often as possible but I'm not promising anything!

My first share of the month is thanks to How About Orange - I know, I know, you're not surprised - who posted the link to this beautiful free printable 2009 calendar at Mibo. Sign up for their newsletter and in return you'll receive the pdf for the calendar. Lovely!

More goodness tomorrow! Stay warm.

No comments: